Location: Stoney Creek Townhomes in Sioux Falls, SD
Status: Part-Time Position
Compentation: Based upon experience
Start Date: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken locks, damage to walls, etc.
- Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Maintain grounds, including garden and yard upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing lawn, collecting trash, etc.
- Perform necessary cleaning activities, such as dusting, mopping, trash removal, etc.
- Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot various equipment and systems
- Test the functionality of the facility’s safety systems
- Collaborate with a team of workers and other professionals during renovations and facility expansions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position, preferably in a corporate setting
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Successful completion of on-site apprenticeship training required
- Ability to read and utilize technical manuals and drawings
Please provide resume or detailed qualification letter to: