Join Our Team
Property Manager – Greenville, OH
Hunters Oak Apartments
We are looking for a reliable, outgoing property manager to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our facility. In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as the leasing of apartment homes, resident relations, and coordinating maintenance requests. Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will preferably have previous property management experience and customer service skills.
Duties to Include:
– Leasing of apartment homes
– Preparing leasing paperwork and processing of Section 42 paperwork
– Coordinating maintenance requests
– Resident relations
– Light grounds upkeep
– Cleaning of units upon turnover and hallways regularly
– Assist with snow removal and upkeep of property site
Successful candidates should have experience in customer service, be a self-starter, possess basic computer skills and enjoy working in a team environment. Candidates should be organized, have great attention to detail and possess problem solving skills.
Based upon experience.